Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to the office blog

Welcome to The Office blog, the home of the best moments from most recent episode of everyones favorite network tv show. Every week, I'll be touching on the funniest anecdotes and quotes from the most recent episode of The Office.

This weeks episode, weight loss, was a good one. Nothing makes me laugh more than the thought of Dwight abandoning Phylis in the middle of nowhere in order to make her exercise. Dwight sums up his feelings with a forced apology from the heart: "I apologize for creating a ruse which caused you to exercise."

Another favorite moment of mine is after Dwight and Michael find some of the other employees eating cake in the warehouse. I couldn't control myself when Dwight kicked the cheesecake all over the place in his oh-so-elegant manor yelling, "Happy birthday Stanley!"

The quote of the episode would also have to go to Dwight. For some reason I'm not surprised. "This is what I'm gonna do. I'm going to randomly select three names, and these three people will get liposuction. Ughhhh. Stanley, Phyllis, Kevin. And you will be responsible for your own medical bills." LOL

Now that I've written my first entry I think my amazement with Dwights hilarious character will be affecting the majority of my best of moments. Hell I have a feeling that this blog is going to turn into a blog about dwight. hmm...

No comments: