Monday, October 13, 2008

The Ethics bomb

Can't help but starting this blog with the image of Micheal and holly dancing to Olivia Newton John singing "lets get ethical." You know that feeling when you feel embarrassed for someone else... Michael is a pro at executing that feeling in me, but that's why Steve Carell is so awesome.

quote of the episode would be when andy interupts the ethics discussion to say "I'll drop an ethics bomb on ya, would you steal bread to feed your starving family? BOOM" then Dwight cuts in saying "thats a trick question, the bread is poison and its also not your family, you've been cuckholded by a stronger, smarter male." Mike gives his wisdom by saying " I would not steal and I would not let my family starve either." Seems like a good solution to me.

Another good one from this episode came when Holly is pondering how to punish Meridith and Michael suggests telling her that she can't have sex for six months LOL! He then considers buying her a chastity belt.

I'll conclude this post with Jim trying to catch Dwight not working. He starts talking to Andy about Battlestar Galactica, and making ridiculous claims about the show causing dwight to cringe as he cannot intervene. I don't know what it is but just hearing the words BattleStar Galactica associated with Dwight schrute just makes me laugh.

No comments: